From Bulbanews, your community Pokémon newspaper.
Provides notifications for various events
Players can interact with Pokémon GO on Apple Watch using quick taps to discover nearby Pokémon and collect items from PokéStops. When a Pokémon is encountered, the player can catch it on their iPhone. Players can log play sessions through the Apple Watch app as a Workout that will count toward personal Activity rings, while also counting distance toward hatching Pokémon Eggs.
The core features of Pokémon GO on Apple Watch are as follows.
- Log each play session as a workout, with gameplay counting toward personal Activity rings
- Receive notifications about nearby Pokémon
- Count distance toward hatching Pokémon Eggs and receiving Candy with your Buddy Pokémon
- Receive notifications about PokéStops nearby and collect items from them
- Receive notifications when Eggs hatch and medals are awarded